This stove is handmade in Italy by Italian craftsmen.
The world's most beautiful stove
Handmade in Italy
The Enfasi series is the latest series from Steel Cucine and has a sleek design. The series is available in matte black and fits perfectly in a modern interior with classic details. The Enfasi goes up to 315°, ideal for making pizzas.
View the legend of the oven functions
|External dimensions (hxwxd)||900-970x999x599-625mm.|
|Number of zones induction||5|
|Number of flex zones|| 2 |
|Hot air with top and bottom heat||✔|
|Conventional with top and bottom heat||✔|
|Hot air with grill||✔|
|Hot air with convex element||✔|
|Large surface grill with rotisserie spit||✔|
|Contents of oven||70 + 34 + 39 L|
Internal oven dimensions (hxwxd)
|Location of gas connection||Top left (when you are standing in front of the stove)|
|Electricity connection value||Gas hob 3.6 kW|
|CE quality mark||✔|
Would you like to know how to connect your steel stove? View the connection help here. If you have any questions, we are happy to help you.
Steel Stove Enfasi 100/3 - Induction Stove | EQ10FFF-5 FI | Model 2023
This Steel Enfasi stove has several advantages.
- Made in Italy
- Completely safe
Oven doors with double safety glass that does not get warmer than 45 °C.
- Choice of gas or induction
Every need is met. The hob is fully equipped with gas burners or Flexzone induction.
- TFT color screen
The TFT color screen provides a clear picture of everything that happens in the oven. This is not on the 100/3 models.
- Professional ovens
The large oven has a double fan and a range of 50 to 315 degrees Celsius.
- Robust rotary knobs
Also for operating the induction plate.
- Perfect everywhere
The Enfasi series is designed to have a perfect fit with the kitchen worktop.
- Cooked to perfection
This core thermometer makes it possible to cook to absolute perfection.
The showpiece of your kitchen
The Steel Cucine Enfasi stoves are beautifully designed stoves that fit perfectly in any kitchen due to their sleek lines. The stoves are available with 5 induction zones or with 6 gas burners.
The induction zones contain 2 normal induction zones, 2 flex zones and a booster zone. In addition, the stove with gas burners contains 6 normal gas burners, each with different powers. The stove contains 1, 2, or 3 ovens depending on the model. These ovens have various functionalities from defrosting to grilling.
A complete package
The following accessories are included.
• Wire racks (1 per oven except pizza/bread baking oven)
• Rotisserie spit
• Enamelled deep baking tray (1 per oven except pizza/bread baking oven)
• Cast iron wok ring (version with gas burners)
• Core temperature
• Pizza stone base with scoop (pizza/bread baking oven) (version 100/3)
In addition to all included accessories, Jones & Jansen offers various optional Steel Cucine accessories for this stove.
View in the showroom
We are a premium online dealer of the Italian brand Steel Cucine. Would you like to see this stove in real life? We would be happy to tell you more about it in our showroom. Contact us for an appointment.
100% Made in Italy
Steel Cucine is an Italian company with a long family tradition located in Carpi, near Bologna. The original company was founded in 1922 by Angelo Po. His craftsmanship in processing stainless steel resulted in the production of the first handmade stoves and later in the production of high-quality equipment for restaurants.
Nowadays, Steel is progressive in the manufacture of stoves and all other equipment for the kitchen. Innovation and functionality are synonymous with the brand's design and professional approach. Every day, Steel Cucine designs stoves in which they express their passion for beauty and functionality .
Steel Cucine as a brand stands for a culture of excellent performance and truly Made in Italy . A Steel stove itself stands exactly between traditional and modern. It is an exclusive device that Steel dedicates to all connoisseurs of haute cuisine and design.
Accessories to be ordered separately
• Matte enameled cast iron Fry-top including stainless steel base: ( DA-ST )
• Safety handles (2 pieces) for deep baking tray ( SA-ML )
• Insert rack – oven 60 cm: ( SA-T6 )
• Insert rack – oven 30 cm: ( SA-T3 )
• Insert rack – oven 90 cm: ( SA-T9 )
• Telescoping guides (1 pair): ( SA-GT )
• Pizza stone including stainless steel frame 60cm: ( SA-P7 )
• Stainless steel side panels for Combi-Steam oven: ( SA-PCX )
• Extra deep enamelled roasting pan 30cm ( SA-L3 )
• Wire rack (chrome) - 30cm oven ( SA-G3C )
• Set of catalytic walls (90 cm): ( SA-PCG-9 )
• Stainless steel strip for Enfasi, 90 cm wide, for floor stove to 70 cm top depth: ( OA-D9 )
• Stainless steel strip for Enfasi, 90 cm wide, for floor stove to 65 cm top depth: ( OA-D9-5 )
• Stainless steel strip for Enfasi, 100 cm wide, for floor stove to 70 cm top depth: ( OA-D10-NF )
• Stainless steel strip for Enfasi, 100 cm wide, for floor stove to 65 cm top depth: ( OA-D10-5-NF )
• 5 cm elevation set for stoves including plinth - 90 cm ( SA-XZ9 )
• 5 cm elevation set for stoves including plinth - 100 cm ( SA-XZ10 )
• 3 cm elevation set for stoves including plinth - 90 cm ( SA-XZ9-3 )
• 3 cm elevation set for stoves including plinth - 100 cm ( SA-XZ10-3 )
Are you interested in this Steel stove, but don't know which accessories you need? Contact us without obligation. Various sizes of various accessories, such as roasting pans and racks, are also available. Our specialists are ready to answer all your questions.