This stove is handmade in Italy by Italian craftsmen.
Italian flair with American influences
Steel Cucine's top line
The Genesi series is Steel's best-selling series of stoves. Genesi is made of the highest quality stainless steel and meets all the requirements of professional equipment: strength, comfort and safety. The design of this series is characterized by the robust Italian design with American influences, which is reflected in the geometric design, the robust buttons and the sturdy handles.
View the legend of the oven functions
|Type|| Genesis |
|Fashion model|| GQ7SF-4 |
|Colour|| Inox + Nero/Black (BA) - Crema/Creme(CR) - Bordeaux (BR) - Sabbia/Beige (SA) - Nuvola/White (NA) - Ametista/Lilac (AA) - Celesta/Light Blue (CE) - Anthracite (AN)|
|External dimensions (hxwxd)||902 x 698 x 663mm|
|Number of gas burners|| 4 |
|Hot air with top and bottom heat||✔|
|Conventional with top and bottom heat||✔|
|Hot air with grill||✔|
|Hot air with convex element||✔|
|Large surface grill with rotisserie spit||✔|
|Contents of oven||34 L (top), 70 L (bottom)|
Internal dimensions of large oven (hxwxd)
430 x 470 x 350 mm
|Location of gas connection||Top left (when you are standing in front of the stove)|
|CE quality mark||✔|
Would you like to know how to connect your steel stove? View the connection help here. If you have any questions, we are happy to help you.
Steel stove Genesi 70/2 - Gas stove | GQ7SF | Model 2023
This Steel Genesi stove has several advantages.
- Made in Italy
- Completely safe
Oven doors with triple safety glass that does not get warmer than 45 °C.
- Forced jacket cooling
No ventilation grilles on top that can get dirty.
- 9 possible colors
This makes your Steel stove truly unique.
- Professional ovens
The large oven has double fans and a range of 50 to 315 degrees Celsius.
- Robust rotary knobs
Also for operating the induction plate.
- Standard with steam oven
The Genesi series comes standard with a multifunctional steam oven.
- Cooked to perfection
This core thermometer makes it possible to cook to absolute perfection.
The showpiece of your kitchen
The Steel Cucine Genesi stove is a stylish stove that is available in different versions. For example, it is possible to use a stove with 6 gas burners or a stove with 4 gas burners and a frytop or grill plate.
There is also the option to take a Steel Cucine Genesi with 4 gas burners and 1 mega wok burner or an induction stove. The beautiful stove is available in various elegant colors and has 1, 2 or 3 different ovens. These ovens have various functionalities from defrosting to grilling.
A complete package
The following accessories are included.
• A wire rack for each oven
• Rotisserie spit
• Enamelled deep baking tray (1 x each oven)
• Insert racks for each oven
• Pizza stone with wooden serving spoon (only for the Genesi models with pizza/stone oven)
• Telescopic runners 1 set per oven
• Cast iron wok ring (version with gas burners)
In addition to all included accessories, Jones & Jansen offers various optional Steel Cucine accessories for this stove.
The pizza stone module as shown in the photo is optional.
View in the showroom
We are a premium online dealer of the Italian brand Steel Cucine. Would you like to see this stove in real life? We would be happy to tell you more about it in our showroom. Contact us for an appointment.
100% Made in Italy
Steel Cucine is an Italian company with a long family tradition located in Carpi, near Bologna. The original company was founded in 1922 by Angelo Po. His craftsmanship in processing stainless steel resulted in the production of the first handmade stoves and later in the production of high-quality equipment for restaurants.
Nowadays, Steel is progressive in the manufacture of stoves and all other equipment for the kitchen. Innovation and functionality are synonymous with the brand's design and professional approach. Every day, Steel Cucine designs stoves in which they express their passion for beauty and functionality .
Steel Cucine as a brand stands for a culture of excellent performance and truly Made in Italy . A Steel stove itself stands exactly between traditional and modern. It is an exclusive device that Steel dedicates to all connoisseurs of haute cuisine and design.
Accessories to be ordered separately
• Pizza stone including stainless steel frame 60 cm / 90 cm oven ( SA-P7/SA-P9 )
• Telescopic guides (1 pair) ( SA-GT )
• Safety handles (2 pieces) for deep baking tray ( SA-ML )
• Steam Roasting pans with holes stainless steel oven 60cm ( SA-L6V )
• Steam Roasting pans with holes stainless steel oven 90cm ( SA-L9V )
• Extra deep stainless steel roasting pan 60cm oven ( SA-L6X )
• Extra deep enamelled roasting pan 30cm ( SA-L3 )
• Professional weighted support grid (chrome) 60cm ( SA-G6R )
• Support grid (chrome) 60cm ( SA-G6C )
• Insert wire rack for roasting pan 30cm oven ( SA-T3 )
• Stainless steel spacer different sizes ( GA-D7/GA-D7-5 )
• Catalytic side panels for enamelled large oven ( SA-PCG6 )
• Catalytic side panels for enamelled narrow oven ( SA-PCG3 )
• Stainless steel side panels for Combi-Steam oven ( SA-PCX )
• 4 cm high and 2.5 cm deep stainless steel splash edge ( SA-AG10 )
• Intermediate piece 10 cm stainless steel for total depth 70 cm ( GA-D10 )
• Elevation set 5 cm high including 100 cm stainless steel plinth ( SA-SZ-10 )
• Increase set 3 cm including 100 cm stainless steel skirting board ( SA-SZ10-3 )
• Kit consisting of 4 plastic silver-colored feet ( SA-PR )
• Kit consisting of 4 stainless steel design feet ( SA-PRX )
Are you interested in this Steel stove, but don't know which accessories you need? Contact us without obligation. Various sizes of various accessories, such as roasting pans and racks, are also available. Our specialists are ready to answer all your questions.